Pageviews from the past week

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Lets not go home together?




Its like we dont expect to be courted anymore. I know, it all sounds very 20th century France but there's got to be more to it then just: guy meets girl, guy buys girl a drink at the bar, drunk guy and girl stumble home together. Surely?

I don't know, perhaps im a little too romantic for the "your nudes are safe with me" generation, but i require a little banter, a lot of good conversation and hopefully a little exclusivity- then who knows, i mean who is to get in the way of two consenting adults? lol. But even that, who taught men to court us like they are entitled to our bodies?

We blame men, we shouldnt.what we should do is demand more, "EARN ME" shouted Olivia Pope- im screaming in unison.

Seriously though, give me a little less casual. Stop tweeting me, stop calling me and just show up at my door and ask me how the fuck I am.

In the meantime, I'm going to sleep diagonally across my double bed and buy my own damn drainks.



No comments:

Post a Comment